Neomarica gracilis - walking iris

Hi all
Sorry have posted this in the marketplace too but wondered if there's
anyone here UK based who might have or know where I can get hold of a
walking iris.
Thanks!
Shaun
Reply to
Shaun342
In article , Shaun342.156f6472 @gardenbanter.co.uk says...
Yes, I'm sure there is.
You're welcome.
Reply to
Cheri
This listing

offers the plant and the URL says UK but for some reason the price is given in Aussie dollars. Go figure...
Reply to
John McGaw

Site Timeline Threads

  • Was at the local Woodcraft today. As I was walking out, I saw a sign for a sale...
  • site's newest in

    Woodworking