Bonsai tree

I am trying to grow a Bonsai Tree from seed. Twice now I it hasn't sprouted. Can anybody give me any tips?

Thanks

Reply to
Stew4rtLittle

Brian

It takes years for a seed to become a plant stout enough to resemble a true bonsai. you'd do better to start from a cutting, or to buy a container-grown plant with a nice form and prune it down to a bonsai.

Do a google search on bonsai and you'll be buried with good advice (though, of course, you'll have to weed through a lot of ads, etc., to find it).

K For more info about the International Society of Arboriculture, please visit

consumer info about tree care, visit

Babberney

Did you buy the Bonsai Tree seeds on eBay?

Do some research on Bonsai and find out what it really is.

Reply to
Cereus-validus

Someone gave me "The mini bonsai kit". It came with a little book about the science and art of bonai and the creation of bonsai. Also how to grow it. But it didn't grow. The seeds are Jack Pine seeds.

Reply to
Stew4rtLittle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List

the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Unfortunately, I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the endorsements or recommendations I make.

Reply to
dr-solo