Bonsai tree questions

Hi, I recieved a bonsai lemon tree as a present in september. By end of octoboer, leaves on the tree felt. Is it supposed to happen? I don't know anything about lemont bonsai tree. What should i do? how should i water the tree how often ? where should it stand in the room (sunny place?) what should i do to get leaves back?

Thanks

Reply to
pipigor

Most likely it's dead now. 4 months later? Scrape your fingernail against a few branches, do you see green under the bark? or is it all dried up brown?

Reply to
Snooze