blueberry netting

Last week someone stole the blueberry netting off a bush in front of my house. It's the end of the season and I'm in a relatively safe residential neighborhood, but I'm near a student neighborhood. Is there some other use to which this stuff can be put that would make someone want to steal it?

Reply to
janet

Nursing home - cheap source of hair nets for old ladies.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

If you twist the whole thing and slash small holes with a razor, you could make cobwebs for Halloween? betsy

Reply to
betsyb

I need some netting for my blueberries and grapes. Where did you get yours from? I live in Canada. The deer and birds really like my fruit.

As for the students, probably just a prank preceeded by a lot of beer drinking. Set some leg hold trap for the little bastards.

Farmer John

45N, 77W
Reply to
fudge

Deer will probably get their feet tangled in the netting, rip it as they extricate themselves, and then there'll be bigger holes for the birds, who

*will* find the holes.
Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Birds never bother my blueberries.