black berry raspberry companions?

I built a box and planted two raspberries, and a blackberry bush. Then I read somewhere they don't make good companions. Is that right? The box is four by four. Should I move the black berry plant?

Reply to
Andy MPLS 44:59:56 N - 93:19:3

I have read that they shouldnt be planted any closer than 200 ft. Same goes for red and black raspberries, seeded and seedless grapes. I think it was the planting instructions from a company that sold them.

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne