Berry plant ID?

There is a thorny bramble in our backyard that is fruiting. I have no clue what it is. The fruit is sort of like blackberries, but the leaves look like no blackberry bush I've ever seen. Anyone know what this is?

Pictures are here

the picture of the puppy.

Robert the Bearded.

Reply to
Robert the Bearded.

I can't help you with the plant, but what a cute puppy!

Reply to
Skirmishd

It's blackberry and your wife has nice legs! :)

Renee

Reply to
Renee

Do you know what variety of blackberry it is with those severely serrated leaves? When I think of blackberries I think of smaller serrations.

And those are my legs, thanks a bunch, cutie. :*

Robert the Bearded.

"Renee" wrote in news:NkUOc.191635$%_6.81266@attbi_s01:

Reply to
Robert the Bearded.

Evergreen or "cut-leaf" blackberry. See here, the second type listed:

Rachel