Buffalo Berry?

Does Buffalo Berry ever fruit? I've have several 7 years old now, and no signs of berries, and they're up around 12 feet tall and well past spreading out all over.

``Birds love it'' it said.

The (I guess) related Autumn Olive is the most prolific berry producer; Russian Olive quickly blooms and dies off no matter how many are planted. Maybe Buffalo Berry is sort of in the middle, leaves but no berries.

Central Ohio, claylike soil.

Bayberry just started producing berries this year, maybe Buffalo Berry is just slower.

Reply to
Ron Hardin

It fruits if you have both male and female plants. Only one sex is to be found on any one plant (dioecious) so both male and female plants must be grown for fruit and seed production. sed5555

Reply to
Sed5555