Alan Titchmarsh

Alan Titchmarsh will be doing an autograph signing tonight (Wednesday

24th November 2004) at Debenhams in Guildford, Surrey, England.
Reply to
NUFC_1892

Color me green - with jealousy!

Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl Isaak

Thanks for the warning.

Reply to
Duncan Heenan

I'm forming a posse to drive him out of town. Who's with me? ;)

Reply to
bigboard

Not that I really needed a reason to stay away from Guildford, but I'll bank the points anyway.

Reply to
Dave (Sgt. Pepper)

but if Charlie was gonna be there........

Reply to
Jim & Debbie

Ah well ok that's a bit different, there's at least two reasons to turn up ;o)

Reply to
Dave (Sgt. Pepper)

In article , "Jim & Debbie" writes: |> |> but if Charlie was gonna be there........

It wouldn't be hounds that would be baying after her ....

Regards, Nick Maclaren.

Reply to
Nick Maclaren

What is she doing nowadays? I never see her on ZTV anymore. Jenny

Reply to
JennyC

Too far for me then I live in Northumberland (College Hunt Area) spit!

Hugo

Reply to
Hugo Shepherd

Anyone fancy a Charlie Dimmock joke ?

Whats the differenece between A Sewing Machine and Charlie Dimmock pushing a wheelbarrow ? The sewing machine has only got one bobbin'.

Reply to
Green door