Latest threads in Garageshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Changing Garador RM Garage Springs
Hi All, Has anyone had any experience with these springs, changing them etc. Trying to find some info as there is nothing online . Would welcome any knowledge you might have. Cheers

Repair PDF Manual Needed Please
Manual needed for Sears Solid State garage opener 139.652001

Damp Proof My Garage For Storage
My garage is the 1st of a row of garages. It's single brick walls, corrugated roof and metal door. How do I make it damp proof so tha I can store personal items in it please?

Paint Garage Concrete Floor without Etching as its new
I just brought a new newly constructed house and the garage floor was build a few months back but it did house construction material for the builder. Do I need to etch the surface or can I just clean...
1
1

Problem with garage door opener
Anyone got instruction manual for Alltronik garage door opener please.

small shop space for rent in north metro atlanta
looking for small wood shop space near lilburn / norcross area. 1000 to 1500 sq ft.

need bottom seal p shape but don't know make of my door
I need the bottom seal for my garage door. Does not have a sticker on it to say what brand it is. The hinge does say JGS, but I know that is not the door brand. How do I find brand so I can get the p...

How much does it cost to replace a 2 door garage door with a single door?
What is an estimate of replacing a 2 garage door for a 1 garage door
2
2

Is there different type of plastic hinges or can they fit all types of garage?
I'm thinking of buying plastic hinges online, because there isn't any stores that sells it here. The only thing is that I don't know if it'll fit. Do hinges come in one shape and fit all types of...

garage door lights not working - no click when I push the light button
Had issues with our garage door. I cut the wiring at the 2 sensors and wall unit and plugged them in directly to the overhead unit. That part all works fine now so I will order the 22 g wire and...

How do I lift a garage door that has no assistance from the tension springs.
To change out the tracks, I released the tension from the springs, lowered the door and replaced the tracks. How do I lift the door without the assistance of the tension springs? The door appears to...

I had concrete put in my garage last year . Do I need to seal it this year?
No further details provided
1
1

We want to add a 3rd car garage to an existing, but have a question on roof
We want to add a third car garage to an existing side entry garage with a hip roof. My question is how to we attach the roof to the hip roof making it look nice. The picture should make it a bit more...
1
1

Best and most economic-friendly steel garage door on market today?
No further details provided
1
1

what makes a garage door jump when it first starts to open
No further details provided