I had concrete put in my garage last year . Do I need to seal it this year?

No further details provided

Reply to
Anonymous

It would be a good time. Hopefully, you'll be getting it before any stains happened. The only sealer I recommend is Radonseal. It's very deep penetrating and permanent, it actually strengthens the concrete's bonds. Brush, roll or spray-on with a regular garden pump sprayer. Wonderful stuff, that actually does what it says.

Reply to
Anonymous