Latest threads in Floorshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I just lifted my carpets and noticed a nice slate floor underneath it.
The only thing is someone put self level compound In all the groves and on some bits of the floor. What's the Easiest way to get it off. Thanks

how to get glued carpet off basement stairs
No further details provided

Where to buy 15 ft wide outdoor carpeting?
Trying to carpet outdoor deck that is 14 ft wide and 25 ft across. Would like to do without needing to seam. Any idea which companies offer 15 ft wide outdoor carpeting? Thanks

which material tiles are best for non-slip flooring?
Hi, Let me have your views... which material tiles are best for non-slip flooring?

I'm buying carpet from HOME DEPOT
It hasnt been installed yet but I already paid for it its called Thorobred Chestnut and the density is 1625. Is that a good carpet? I also paid for the 8 lb nike rubber pad.

linoleum floor - what can I glue over it?
No further details provided

Under my old carpet underlay is a green fabric with black powdery backing which is stuck to the plywood.
Is this stuff toxic??
2
2

T&G subfloor as primary floor
I am considering tearing up all the carpet in bedroom upstairs and on the stairs. Due to financial limitations am thinking of leaving the T&G subfloor as the primary floor and staining or painting it....

wondering how to tear up glued down commercial carpet from cement floor
No further details provided

do i need vapor barrier over wood subfloor
No further details provided

HOOVER STEAM VAC BRUSHES STOP WORKING
THE BRUSHES ON THE STAEM VAC STOP SPINNING
2
2