Should I use OSB plywood or treated plywood for subfloor in bathroom?

My toilet had a leak and I have to remove the section that had black mold on it. It is a small section of about 2 x 4 ft. I just don't know whether to replace it with what is down already regular osb subfloor (live in a trailer) or get a piece of treated plywood which I understand holds up better. Please help.
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads

  • I have Area 2x2 damage when I move my hardwood floor what I can used to repair...

    Floor