problem with generac transfer switch: N2 voltage is low across the fuse. Generator wants to start even though house voltage is normal.

Both N1 and N2 fuses blown. Replaced both. Voltage low on generator side of N2. Voltage normal going into transfer switch. Swapped fuses. Same measurements.
Reply to
Bob G

Site Timeline Threads

  • My RCD trips when I switch on my 240v cement mixer. The same mixer works fine...
  • last updated in

    Electrical

  • My RCD trips when I switch on my 240v cement mixer. The same mixer works fine...
  • last posted in

    Electrical