Yesterday ..

Since the frost free date here is supposedly around 4/15 , I started a few things . Tomatoes , peppers , pumpkins , and some marigolds for now . In a couple of weeks I'll be planting some acorn squash , zukes , and giant sunflowers - the gkids are all excited about having those . Supposed to get

8-12 feet tall , and I'm kinda interested too ! I still need to pick up a few more seeds , the gkids also want corn and onions , and I want to try garlic this year . I might have to till up some more lawn !
Reply to
Snag