Anyone need (German)chamomile seeds?

I have way too many and will trade for any kind of other seed...and yes, I'm back after 3 months without electricity. But it gave me plenty of time to get some serious planting...around 20 pea plants that produces plenty, beans, apples, herbs, beets, tomatos, peppers, and onions are doing fine :-) Stupid chickens, geese, and squirrels/chipmunks got my lettuce patch, corn, cucumbers, and carrots, and the heat wave got my spinaches to bolt too soon and a late frost killed most of my pumpkins and our cherries...

Reply to
Lilah Morgan

Lilah,

I would love to have some chamomile seeds but all I have to give in trade are tabasco seeds.

Mark Grohman

16011 Fathom Lane Houston, TX 77062-4439 USA markgro @ gmail.com
Reply to
markgro