What should I rotate around tall chain link fence?

So far I've planted pole beans and malabar spinach.

Reply to
James

I suggest sweet peas. They would add some nice colour, with their flowers. Although you may want to keep them somewhat away from the other plants. They seem rather aggressive in wandering around in all directions, and hooking onto things (including other plants.)

Reply to
Antipodean Bucket Farmer

Cucumbers or ornamental gourds.

Reply to
Bob S.

Try small melons like vine peach, cucumber or chayote. If you eat nasturium, there are climbing ones. I've seen seed packets claim 10' but have never seen it actually get that big.

Reply to
Pen

I've grown this 4 years in a row. Climbs my chain link very well. Huge leaves. Seeds only found in the bulbous end.

KK from NJ

Reply to
Thomas

I have thirty feet of cyclone fence that is coverd with cukes. I feed my whole neighborhood.

Reply to
Jack1000

I do about 60 feet of sugar snap peas in early spring and again in fall. No need to tie up. They do well and are loaded.

About $6 a pound >I have thirty feet of cyclone fence that is coverd with cukes. I feed my whole

Reply to
Bruce Yates