Weird tiny wormy things

Hi,

I've just started my first Kirby Cucumber patch this year and I noticed this evening a few little slimy looking critters that look basically like little pieces of earthworm hanging out around my cukes.

I have no idea what they are or if they're dangerous to the plants, so any help would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance. Chris

Reply to
Big C

Could you post a picture of the varmints?

Reply to
TQ

How new are you, as in; do you know what a slug looks like? I ask because you say they look slimy, and most caterpillars and millipedes don't, and very small slugs might look like pieces of an earthworm.

might help to know where you are, too.

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope Periwinkle