Too much rain

We had almost 7" of rain on Sunday and Monday. My newly planted bean seeds were under water. Guess I will just wait and see what happens. I won't be able to walk in the garden for several days.

A good thing about the rain, the asparagus has had a resurgence.

Reply to
The Cook

I wish you could send it to us in the East. Our lake is down 19 inches

MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

I would take just 1" of the stuff in my garden right now

Reply to
Finley South

I hope there isn't flooding in your area beyond the obvious transient ....annoyance and concern a deluge causes.

Reply to
phorbin

...Geez...

...but I know what you mean. ...and signs of worse to come if it keeps up.

My neighbours all have to have sump pumps and appropriate drainage because the post-WW2 area below our little hill is in an area that was once swamp.

Given the way of the weather these days, a belt and suspenders approach seems prudent, whatever the apparent weather and need.

Reply to
phorbin