Another Damn Honesuckle Sickness

Another Damn Honeysuckle Sickness -- Can Someone Help?

Go here

jim evans

isn't a case of too much water.

deg

Reply to
Dewitt

I guess that's possible. We've certainly had monsoons for weeks on end. This guy is planted on the edge of an area that stands in water after a rain. It's located on higher ground. It never sits in water, but the ground near it stays saturated for several hours after a rain. This means recently it has been almost constantly saturated.

Does too much water have this effect?

jim

Reply to
jim evans

Don't really know, but

that it needs good drainage.

deg

Reply to
Dewitt

Those leaves don't look anything like the leaves on my honeysuckle.

Reply to
Travis

I believe it is cape honeysuckle.

Tyler

Reply to
Tyler Hopper

If it kills Japanese Honeysuckle send it over here.

Reply to
Darren Garrison

Not unlikely. Your picture shows a Cape honeysuckle (not a honeysuckle but a trumpet vine), and it does not much enjoy wet feet.

Reply to
Christopher Green