September Flowers

I have an Antique Gold apple tree which has borne well for years. This year , I didn't get around to spraying the orchard and this tree, and the one ne xt to it, only have about half of their leaves. This one has put out flower s on one small branch, which doesn't seem to be a good sign.

I'm going to put some fertilizer spikes around it and spray it with fungici de after picking the apples. Any other ideas on what to do?

Paul

Reply to
Pavel314