Saving Seeds from Tomatoes Ripened Indoors

Does anyone know if a green tomato, ripened indoors, will produce viable seeds?

Thanks, Lou Please ping me for my real address. SPAM.

Reply to
LC (ping me for real address)

Does anyone know if a green tomato, ripened indoors, will produce viable seeds?

Thanks, Lou Please ping me for my real address. SPAM.

Reply to
LC (ping me for real address)

I cant tell you. I do know that there are a lot of plants that wont produce fertile seeds unless the fruit has been on the plant long enough. Give it a try and see and then let us know how it came out.

Dwayne

Reply to
Dwayne