Tomato Seeds

Anybody want to trade tomato seeds? I have roma, beefstake, Green Zebra, and Black Krim tomato seeds which I grew this summer. All organically grown. I am looking for white wonder, pineapple, Lemon boy, and/or long tom

I also have several pepper seeds: Bell, anahim, jalopeno, chili arbol, hot and reguar banana

Anyone want to trade? Please post a followup in this newsgroup with an email address.

Reply to
Science/Freedom Enthusiast

Anybody want to trade tomato seeds? I have roma, beefstake, Green Zebra, and Black Krim tomato seeds which I grew this summer. All organically grown. I am looking for white wonder, pineapple, Lemon boy, and/or long tom

I also have pepper seed: chili arbol