Roots in Raised Bed

Roots

Yes the sort with no thread.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Hadn't actually thought of the significance of what I had written.

In Australia she'd probably cause a line of jokers to appear, at least until they knew there was some free grog on offer.

The title poses a big dilemma for an Aussie. A sheila or some grog.

Must be causing our ocker cobbers on the newsgroup no end of angst. Strewth.

rob

Reply to
George

Now, ain't you the cunning linguist ;O)

Reply to
Billy

Fair suck o the sav, only if the football wasn't on. I suppose I shouldn't bring religion into it.

Not all Aussies like sheilas and grog, stone the crows some like blokes and grog.

Ockers and cobbers don't experience angst for the same reason real men don't eat quiche.

Now you are the one bringing religion into it.

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Damn fine John Wayne impersonation ;O)

But with the quiche, the whole wheat crust is the tricky part. You got to let it sit for a couple of hours before you roll it out, or it will have a real grainy texture, kinda like sand. Once it is rolled out, and in the quiche form, ya need to slip an aluminum liner into the crust where you put rice, or coffee beans, or these special ceramic marbles that keep the sides of the damn crust from falling down while you bake it. The custard is easy, and it is your choice of what you put in it. It goes really well wit a gewürztraminer (spicy one from Tramin an der Weintraße: Trameno Sullo Strade del Vino, Italy).

Reply to
Billy

yeah, I guess we should probably stop this thread, the contents is bound to attract the likes of Charlie sooner or later.

Anyway, who dragged him and his questionable deviances into this conversation any way. Wish they hadn't.

rob

Reply to
George

and brain dead people don't experience pain

or certain NRL clubs don't experience salary caps

rob

Reply to
George

David, remind me again, what did this thread have you pulling?

rob

Reply to
George

Reply to
Billy

Charlie. The guy who gave me some bum cider advice.

rob

Reply to
George