root cellaring potatoes

I have lots of potatoes to store this year. I was wondering, do I need to cure them in the sun for a while to harden the skins or anything? Seems to me I read something like that once, but can't remember where. Any advice on making them keep would be appreciated. Thanks...

Lightnin Dave

Reply to
Lightnin Dave

Sorry folks, I was in a hurry and didn't notice that that question had just been asked and answered.

Lightnin Dave

Reply to
Lightnin Dave