Re: Ping Songbird: what variety of garlic do you grow?

For some reason, your letter decided not to show the second time.
Good thing I read it the first time.
Rats! You don't know the variety!
But that gives me an idea.
Now believe it on not with all my bitching about my soil,
10 miles north of me is the largest producer of garlic
in the state.

I need to get some bulbs or seeds from them! If they can grow
them in this climate, I can grow them. Well, hope springs eternal.
Hmmmm. I wonder if they are the ones that don't scape. I
do love scapes!
-T
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads