Please identify this plant

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 18:25:55 -0700, against all advice, something compelled "aluckyguess" , to say:

I'll bet, no. Not really.

Steve Daniels

small body size

My state has signs where oleander grows in public places warning against eating, cutting or burning any part of the plant.

Reply to
balvenieman

Yeah, right: in 1886. bee oh ell oh gee in aaa

Reply to
balvenieman

On Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:55:22 -0500, against all advice, something compelled snipped-for-privacy@invalid.net, to say:

I believe that oleander is poisonous. I don't believe a bunch of kids on a campout died from a wienie roast near the OP's home.

Reply to
Steve Daniels

Whichever way you turn it, the morel of the story is a little twisted.

I'd figure that if there was a message, he wanted you to latch onto the idea that death, even if you think you know what you are doing, is ever present ...and that this little boy was left completely alone in the world for his crime.

A cruel, ironic punishment for a child.

There are a number of edible species with toxic lookalikes.

Reply to
phorbin