Pests posting woith the last name Bartlo

Please be aware that pests will be posting here using the last name Bartlo.

They are liars and are no relation to me. Don't believe a word they say.

Their sole purpose is to defame me, the cowardly anonymous pests they are.

They know that's what they are - they know they are useless and worthless.

Their intent is probably to post this on every newsgroup.

I did nothing to them at all. I don't know why dummies do this - maybe they can boast about bothering someone, though that's an embarrassment not any sort of accomplishment. That's why they remain anonymous.

Reply to
Joseph Bartlo