Removing Bermuda

I spread composted horse manure in my garden last year and ended up overgrown with bermuda. I pulled up all my plants two weeks ago and applied Round Up to the bermuda. Will it come back up next year? Is there anything I can do to prevent it? -RP

Reply to
Randy Price

herbicide?!?! eesh...the manure is probably FULL of seed anyways....probably will be back

Reply to
joe s

Move somewhere that it won't grow.............

Reply to
Bill Wilson