Over the Garden Fence

Anyone else see that piece by Paul Krugman?

good reason to be out in the garden.

Bill Rose

Krugman?

html

MY COMPUTER SAYS THE PAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING. REGARDS - JIM

Reply to
jimnginger

iew/2007/05/paul_krugman_fe.>> html

The line wrapped on the URL. This is the full URL (I have adjusted the line width in my post so as not to break the URL.)

if your server insists on wrapping it anyway, you can get to it from here:

Pat Kiewicz

When I pasted this URL in Google I got a prompt that said,"Did you mean . . ." and just below that was the link to:

Economist's View: Paul Krugman: Fear of Eating May 21, 2007. Paul Krugman: Fear of Eating. With all the problems with the food supply lately, are you anxious about the food you are eating? ... economistsview.typepad.com/economistsview/2007/05/paul_krugman_fe.html -

103k -

click on the link

Bill Rose