Nibbling

Can you please tell me how to stop possums eating my roses

Reply to
louisefogarty2

Can you please tell me how to stop possums eating my roses

Reply to
louisefogarty2

Can you please tell me how to stop possums eating my roses

Reply to
louisefogarty2

A live trap baited with cat food and a 22 rifle.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Mel M Kelly

  1. Dig up the roses.
  2. Tie up your dog near the roses.
  3. Provide the possums something else tastier to eat faraway from the roses. Dave
Reply to
Dave

  1. Move to Newfoundland. No possums. No snakes. No Raccoons. No deer. No groundhogs....

;)

Zone 5b in Canada's Possum-free Far East.

Reply to
cloud dreamer