New to gardening please help

First time poster,

I would like to introduce myself, I am Tino and I will be setting up raised beds, or I can do deep tilling, open to suggestions.

What is best bagged topsoil or a mix of the current soil and nutrients, I assume it depends on what fruits/veggies I will be growing

The garden will be in a suburb of Houston, TX

What would be good edibles to grow here?

I would like to grow avocados as well, even if I had to bring the plants in several times a year due to the cold.

Please be gentle as I am a newbie, but very eager to learn

Thanks in advance Tino

Reply to
Tino

To really get off on a good footing, see

garden site on the web in my opinion.

Regards, Bill

Reply to
Bill Litchfield