first time grower

ok well this is the first time I have ever tried growing anything othe

then a cactus lol, I have carrots, tomatos, spring onions and cor currently planted but it is in early stages (carrots have been in for weeks, others one week) and I was wondering what I should be lookin for. I have been putting out what I know are weeds but where I plante my carrots I noticed there are some tiny little grass like "sprouts I'm wondering would these be the carrots or weeks? I know that th tomatos are tomatos because they are in little containers with onl potting mix so no problems there. I will try and get a photo of the "carrots" if I get time today, bu yeah if it is a weed I dont want it to get to bit cause man I leav them for a week and they really dig in..

-- Witchy Mama

Reply to
Witchy Mama

Thanks so much for that, I will keep an eye on them and let you kno how they turn out..

-- Witchy Mama

Reply to
Witchy Mama