More Tomato questions

Why are they turning yellow? I know for sure it is not a water problem

Reply to
mjciccarel

wrote

Pat

What kind of tomatoes? Is it the fruit (I have to ask) or the leaves that are turning color? Nitrogen deficency will cause leaves to turn yellow. Try fish emulsion. Don't over water. Damp is OK, soggy isn't.

Reply to
Billy

Romas, Jet Setters, and Big Beef. The leaves are turning yellow. They are loaded with tomatoes.

Reply to
mjciccarel

Maybe they just don't like you.

Reply to
Derald

The fruit or the leaves?

David Hare-Scott

Sorry I thought I typed that. It is the leaves

And for anyone who read my other question about cut off tops, I planted one today and I don't think it is going to make it. I have two more still in water so I will try again in a week or so

Reply to
mjciccarel