Make yard velly gleen....

Andy writes: I had to share this with you.

My son uses a lot of iron and nitrogen in his yard, and keeps it very green all winter, in a neighborhood where everyone else's grass is brown in the winter.

A Chinese guy was walking his dog when Mike was working in his yard and stops to admire it.

He says " You yard velly gleen. Velly nice...... How you maka yard so gleen ?"

Mike replies " Well, I use a lot of iron mixed with human waste. "

China guy" Human waste. .??? U use human waste ?", starting to look very shocked.

Mike says" No. Just kidding...... I use a lot of phosphorus and iron "

The next day Mike is out front spreading fertilizer again. Only instead of hand throwing it from a little bucket, he is using a old porta potty as a bucket. The Chinese guy is driving by.... slows down for a minute, and then speeds away.....

I swear, I don't know where Mike gets his sense of humor from.... I think a mutant gene from my wife's side of the family...

:>)))) Andy in Eureka , Texas

Reply to
AndyS

I think it's funny as hell. ;-D