It's raining

We have been in an "abnormally dry" condition for some time, but it is raining today and the forecast says it will be for another day or two. What's left of my garden will appreciate it and so with the grass seed my neighbor put down a day or two ago.

Reply to
The Cook

Here in Bladen County it seems we never get rain, well at least where we are. Bay Tree Lakes, White Lake, just got a whoppin 5 minute shower. MJ

Reply to
mjciccarel

Here, too - Northern DE - and I just did some seeding yesterday.

Reply to
Frank

Virtually , It main cause of of rain is the global warming . So that We never get rain at least one. It is right that Bladen is still pass in this situation.

Reply to
NorbertBell