Info on posting

Is it permitted to post a Ruth Stout book on mulching for sale on this group? Thanks

Reply to
Allan Matthews

Doesn't bother me. If you preface it with FS (For Sale) anybody that's not interested would know not to waste their time on it.

Reply to
JC

You just did!!

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Check with the non-existent moderator...

Reply to
Dioclese

It seems odd that someone would fleece a person who is nurturing nature and, their family by gardening.

A plant that has no reason for being and takes space from a plant you want is called a weed. A reasonable gardener would get rid of it.

We have a weed that takes our resources, our children, and our faith. I suggest you pull it out.

Reply to
Billy

worse in the long run. Agreed, pull the weed now.

Reply to
Dioclese