Growing advice needed.

I want to try my hand at growing potent strains of marijuana and I wondered if anybody knows the proper techniques? Any advice you can give will be appreciated.

R.Trombone

Reply to
Rusty Trombone

Wrong group[ - you want alt.drugs.pot.cultivation and/or alt.drugs.pot Little late to be starting for this summer.

Reply to
Nanzi

Uh, they, your parents, must be very proud of you, my boy, very proud.

Reply to
Billy

Yes, my parents are quite proud of me. I'm just a regular JimDandy straight-arrow type of guy.

And you were also correct in your first posting. ;-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie