greenhouse starts are in

in the ground. and we might even get some rain in a few minutes. had a short squall a few minutes ago, then a rainbow, now back to waiting for the rain, if it gets here. ... yep, it's gonna get here. :)
now all i have left to plant is beets, beans, peas and squash and whatever else i want to do.
the lima beans are up and growin'.
it is also nice to have a few more square feet of space in my room here on the floor. i took 6 buckets of worms out to put in the gardens and only brought a handful back in. i'm downsizing my worm farm to ten containers.
the rest of the worm buckets i use outside will go into the ancient tulip gardens that could use a bit of a nutrient and worm boost.
songbird (ok, time to shut this down for a few minutes
songbird wrote:

ooh! second rainbow. not often you see more than one the same day.
songbird