Greenage Trees

Hi

I'm new to this forum so my apologies if this is being posted in th wrong place :)

I planted a Greengage tree about five years ago and last year noticied one or two fruits. This year, it's full of blossom which ha never happened before. Does this mean it might produce more fruit thi year?

Joy :

-- JoyB

Reply to
JoyB

Greengage trees take a long time to start production. So yes you probably will get fruit this year and boy is it good.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Moats

Thanks Bill - I'm looking forward to eating it :D

Reply to
JoyB