Grape vines.

I've got purple and green grape vines that are about 30-50 years old. About

8 vines on a trellis about 12 feet wide 5 foot tall. They are an eyesore. The trellis is shot. It is located about 10 feet from my garden. Mowing under them sucks. But it gives me a little privacy from my neighbors when I bbq, or just want to sit out there. . Saying that, the Japanese beetles devour them, and last year, I sprayed them on my corn a bit, and the beetles left my corn mostly alone.

Should I keep them for that reason, Or if I take them down, will the Japanese beetles go elsewhere. or give me a worse problem.

Diesel.

Reply to
DogDiesel