getting there

i have sprouts coming up from the beans i planted on the 3rd. :)

not many chipmunks running around so perhaps i can keep most of these from being eaten as they sprout and get plants and then beans from them.

this year i'm growing a lot of fresh eating bean varieties so we should have way more than we'll need of both wax and green beans. most of these are new varieties to me so it will be fun to see which of them we like the most.

as planting goes along i have only three gardens remaining inside the fenced area to plant. one of them i hope i can finish this evening. there's a killdeer nesting right next to it so i may take my ear muffs out there to take her down a few decibles. she's tame enough that i can get close to her, but i know she won't like it if i'm moving in the garden right next to her.

the quicker gardens and plantings are those where i'm not moving the worm farm buckets out to use in the gardens. the last two gardens to be done will involve me using the last five buckets up and then i can restart them again. i also have to work around the tulips finishing up in those gardens so that takes a bit more time. still i should meet my goal of having all the gardens inside the fenced area planted by the end of this weekend. *whew*

songbird

Reply to
songbird