Earth Nails: History of the Dandelion

Hi All,
If you have 11 minutes and 38 seconds of your life that you do not know what to do with, this is a fascinating history of the Dandelion from the History Guy:
Dandelions and Civilization
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyePMeGE3CI

Death to Earwigs! Death to Squash Bugs! Death to Cheatgrass! Death to Dandelions!
-T

I kind of like dandelions. But then, I have distain for lawns, so there may be a connection.
My wife gets stressed about them, so I at least try to pluck the flowers to keep the plants in stealth mode.
--
In Dr. Johnson's famous dictionary patriotism is defined as the
last resort of the scoundrel. With all due respect to an enlightened
Drew Lawson wrote:

*nods*

same with Mom, she hates them. i don't really mind them since they are not sow-thistle or any of the other thistles or wild grape vines or honeysuckles or speedwell or ...
songbird