I have a 47065 central compressor.

There is a switch mounted to the flange that keeps kicking out and I need a replacement part. On the switch are the numbers E209138 R50015444 TS YS MB 125/250v 50v
there are 2 wires leading to it. Please inform
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads

HomeOwnersHub website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.