FLOWERING EARLY

MY TOMATOES, PEPPERS & EGG PLANTS ARE ABOUT 8" & ALLREADY FLOWERING SHOULD I LEAVE THEM ALONE OR PINCH THE FLOWERS OFF IN HOPES TO COME BACK IN A FEW WEEKS WHEN THE PLANTS ARE BIGGER? ZZ

Reply to
Z Z

Mother Nature takes care of all of that. If the plants are mature enough to produce fruit, the blossoms will set fruit. If not, the blossoms drop.

Reply to
The Cook

If you are in the NorthEast's heatwave that may be a contributing factor. The plants think it is july-august and time to reproduce or die with the coming fall. I've seen quite a few flowers tomatoes and pepper at the stores.

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY,

Reply to
DigitalVinyl

I have never pinched off the flowers and the plants get pleanty bi enough by the time there are fruits on the vine

-- Maryc

Reply to
Maryc