Do windmill mole chasers actually keep moles out of the garden?

Do windmill mole chasers actually keep moles out of the garden? Has anyone tried the mole chasers on the market with any success?

Reply to
Dean Felkins

My neighbor tried them last year with absolutely no success whatever. However, we have a feral cat in the neighborhood that has pretty much eliminated the moles now.

Reply to
www.locoworks.com

My neighbor use to have a carnival of windmills in his yard and they didn't do much at all. They actually just make his yard look tacky. I have tried the sonar torpedoes and they work in the short term but eventually the moles become immune to it. I don't have a cat so I can't comment on that, but the only thing I have found that is easy and effective are mole traps. You can check out my mole traps blog

Reply to
timmitchum