Did we lose George?

Haven't heard from George in a while. Did we lose him?
On 5/31/2018 1:30 PM, T wrote:

I'm a contemporary of George and always enjoyed his posts. It is sad to see a lot of folks our age dropping off the map. I can't garden like I used to and just had to hire a lawn service. I can still add advice to a thread or whatever.
Frank
Frank wrote:

send him a note. i've not said hello in a while but he did reply last time i said hello.
songbird

George and I used to exchange the odd email. I'm a few years older than George and sometimes we'd be grumping about old age. He was quite active on rec.food.processing and I still use the recipe he emailed me for pickled sunchokes and we really enjoy them. But, the last email I sent, to the only address I had was returned as undeliverable. Hope he's OK.
Ross. Southern Ontario, Canada
On 6/1/2018 12:35 PM, snipped-for-privacy@home.now wrote:

I emailed him this am to last address he posted from ng last November. No answer yet but no rejection either. I had never emailed him before but we traded comments about weather a month before and he sounded good.
Hate to think about it but lost two classmates this year to Alzheimer's.

    Probably, IMO. George had a major computer malfunction at about the same time as relapses of chronic medical conditions resulting in some frustrating memory difficulties AWA further disabilities. Shame on me but it's been since December that I've emailed him. At that time he was amenable to receiving mail from r.g.e news groupers. That was then but you might give him a shout just to see what condition his condition is in. He used an open email address in this ng which worked five or six months ago.
--
Derald
Peninsular FL, USA
On 5/31/2018 10:09 PM, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote: