cat skat

Hi All,
I have a bot a 4 foot circle in my rocks in the front
yard I grow flowers in. When I water the garden in
the back yard, I take a 2 gallon bucket of water and
water the front planter. And up floats the cat poo.
I little hot sauce to the water bucket will fix that
problem. It burns their feet, they stick their feet
in the mouth, it burn their mouth, then the make a
funny noise and never come back. It is where the term
"cat's tongue" comes from, meaning you can't take
hot food.
Other than the disgusting visuals, does the cat skat
harm my plants?
Many thanks,
-T
Reply to
And some in my garlic beds too. My major concern is cat gut bacteria such as salmonella
Reply to

Site Timeline Threads