can you eat tomatoes with some blilght on them

Heylo

Can someone can tell me, if you can still use part of the tomatoes tha doesn't have blight on them. It's seems like half of my tomatoes hav this, and it seems such a waste. I guess all that rain we had, cause it ? Thanks Quiltymo

-- quiltymom

Reply to
quiltymom

Heylo

Can someone can tell me, if you can still use part of the tomatoes tha doesn't have blight on them. It's seems like half of my tomatoes hav this, and it seems such a waste. I guess all that rain we had, cause it ? Thanks Quiltymo

-- quiltymom

Reply to
quiltymom

Blighted fruit is OK to eat, but it/s not OK for canning.

Reply to
TQ