Anyone with lettuce growing in cold frame experience?

I was wondering how cold can it get and still work. At what temperature does growing stop and at what temperature do they die? Do they come back next spring like dandilions?

Reply to
Hassen bin Lai

I've had lettuce survive and grow till the temps got down to freezing and then they started to experience leaf burn. I don't think that you would like the lettuce even if you could get it to survive till Spring because old lettuce will get bitter. It would be best to harvest it as long as you can in the Fall and then plant new in the Spring.

Reply to
Bill B