another muclh question

This year I had a bunch of pine needles and put them around my tomato
plants. Probalby several inches thick as I had a large pine removed and
needed to do something with the needles.
Can I use my tiler to grind them into the soil or should I try and rake
them out. There is a lot of grass growing around them now from when I
pulled up the tomato plants and their cages so I would not be able to
save them for next year.
Reply to
Ralph Mowery
i'd mix 'em in. you sure don't want the grass to grow all winter and be a bigger mess in the spring.
we have some annual grass that can grow and flower and set seeds really quickly so any time if i don't get it removed right away it's a bigger mess later. i can go out in December and find grass with seeds.
songbird
Reply to
songbird

Site Timeline Threads